Portraits of Paul

3:57:00 PM

Hello everyone! I'm back again with another blogpost! And be ready because I have quite a bit of content for the next few weeks. I know you missed me! :) Anyway, today I'm here to bring you some portraits of one of my best friends Paul. He came over one day to help me with a vision. I'm really into using smoke in my portraits right now and I'm not really sure why. All I know is, I need to keep doing it. We had so much fun with this shoot that night! Throughout the night, we had noticed there were quite a bit of planes flying around my house. Long exposures of airplanes are something I've wanted to do for a while now but just never got around to doing. Those shots were just for fun and I just love shooting long exposures. I hope you enjoy! Don't forget to be on the lookout for more posts soon!




You Might Also Like

0 comments