Alexis & Edward Engagements

5:31:00 PM

Long time no post, y'all! I can't even begin to explain how much that hurts. But don't worry, I'm back!  And today I'm here to show you the engagement session I had with Alexis and Edward. These two are so adorable and let me just let you know right now: they have been together since HIGH SCHOOL. Like, exsqueeze me?! How freaking cute is that? Anyway, I was so excited when Alexis contacted me to photograph their engagement portraits. I just knew we would have a blast with them, and that we did! I asked her what image she was wanting with these photos and when she suggested an outdoorsy theme I was all about that. They had bought some materials and props to create a faux tent and I was seriously so obsessed! But enough of me rambling, check out some of the shots we got below and check out more on my website www.lorisandovalphotography.com 






You Might Also Like

0 comments