Today I Turn 24

3:30:00 PM

And what better way to celebrate than with some self portraits? I always love doing fun and creative self portraits. As of lately, I've been inspired by conceptual and fine art photography. I finally decided to give it a go and, instead of giving myself more than I could handle, I opted for something simple. I had noticed the fireflies are starting to show up around here and I have always loved fireflies. They're a sure sign that summer is around the corner! Plus, there's something intriguing about fireflies. Maybe it's the way they light up every few seconds or the bright, glowing green light that's so recognizable. Whatever it may be, fireflies were definitely my inspiration for this shoot. I was inspired to go and create something from my imagination and to make sure the light shining inside is nothing less than bright.
I hope you enjoy! :)





You Might Also Like

1 comments