Week 48; Happy Thanksgiving!

2:13:00 PM

Hello again! So, I really feel weird posting on Friday about an event that happened during the week. It feels like I'm late to the game or something. I mean, Thanksgiving was only yesterday so it's not so bad. It's one of my favorite holidays because love all the food (don't lie, you get excited about the food too) and being with family. There's always so much happening in everyday life and it's nice to kinda slow down and think about the things you're thankful for. You can do this any and every day of course! It's just, when there's a holiday specifically for it, how could you NOT think about these things. Now, I could probably make a list of a hundred things that I'm thankful for, but I don't want to bore you and have you read it all. Instead, I'll sum it up and say that I'm thankful for my family, all my friends, Lyle, my pups, my health, and the life I have been given. Here are a few snapshots I got of my favorite memories of Thanksgiving Day. I hope you enjoy! :)







You Might Also Like

0 comments