Week 46; Quadruple Morgyns

10:48:00 PM

Yep. You read that title right. As much as I love my baby monkey, I don't think any of us could handle four of her! But, I thought it would be interesting to see what four of her would look like. I read about this little trick online one day (forgot which website, oops!) and thought I would try it out. It took a few tries to get it just right but we finally got a winner! She's so fun when she's willing to help and doesn't get tired of me telling her "Wait Morgy, one more picture!" Anyway, this photo was taken on my iPhone 5 using only the panoramic feature! It was not photoshopped! As always, let me know what you think. Just a heads up, there are only 6 WEEKS left in the year for my project! SIX?! I can not believe it. Anyway, I have the last six planned out and hopefully they go as planned. But until next time, enjoy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments