Week 45; Texas Weather

12:34:00 PM

Hi guys! So, the past few weeks I've had photos planned and they needed to be executed a certain way and needed time and preparation, and I just worked really hard to make them come together properly. To be honest, I wanted to shoot something quick and simple this week. Plus, with the lazy, gloomy weather it was hard to want to do anything besides lay in bed with hot chocolate. So, I decided to just head outside and see what I could find. The wind was blowing pretty nicely so of course our flags were waving around. I wanted to work on framing my photo nicely so I spent a good while outside in an uncomfortable position to get this photo haha. Anyway, it's exactly what I wanted: something really simple but something I enjoyed. Also, who doesn't love Texas and our bi-polar weather?

You Might Also Like

0 comments