Week 44; Happy Halloween! "Carrie"

12:06:00 PM

Hey guys! So, I'm super super excited about this post. A few weeks ago, I was scrolling through Netflix and I found the remake of Carrie. The original is one of my favorite classic horror films and I always love to give remakes a chance. It didn't let me down! In my opinion, it was pretty good. Of course there were minor yet obvious changes to little details, considering it was taking place a little more recently (ie, they recorded the scene when Carrie discovers she's bleeding on a phone and uploaded it to the internet).

ANYWAY! I was strangely inspired to use this movie for my Halloween post and here we are! Paula (thankfully) agreed to be my model, even after I told her about pouring blood all over her. We went on a trip to Goodwill and I was so happy that I found the perfect gown! I don't think you fully understand my excitement, y'all. Anyway, instead of going into detail explaining how the shoot went, just check out the behind the scenes video I made! Also, as always, let me know what you think! :D Thanks guys and be sure to check back next week! :D



You Might Also Like

0 comments