Week 43; Halloween Themed Pet Portraits

1:34:00 PM

Hey y'all! This week, I wanted to get into the Halloween spirit just a little and prep you guys for next week. My aunt bought Sadie a cute little Halloween tutu/costume last year when we got her and it finally fits her! It was a little snug on Sierra but I didn't want to leave her out of the photo shoot fun! Although, it doesn't look like either of them enjoyed being in this ridiculous thing while I snapped photos upon photos of them. If you know me, then you know I'm obsessed with my dogs. So, I may be a little biased when I say they're the cutest pups ever! :p Until next week, I hope you enjoy! And seriously, get excited for next week because I have something super awesome planned. I don't normally hype up my upcoming post but I'm just so excited I cant help it.



You Might Also Like

0 comments