Week 40; Sun flares

5:10:00 PM

Hi guys! So, I'm not going to lie I completely forgot it was Friday. I did have a photo planned for this week but I lacked materials and couldn't think of a good alternative of materials in time. Before I knew it, the week got away from me and I forgot I was photo-less for the week. But fear not! Thank goodness for iPhones because you have a camera and tons of editing apps at your fingertips! I almost always have some sort of inspiration floating around in my head so I was lucky I was able to work on something in such a short amount of time. Also, not saying I half assed this because I would never. Like I said, shooting with my iPhone is just quick and easy. Anyway, enough blabbering. This week's photo is inspired purely by the golden hour's sun & an editing style I have recently enjoyed. So I hope you enjoy as well!

You Might Also Like

0 comments