Week 41; Familiar Silhouettes Revisited

5:42:00 PM

Hey guys! So I had a little trouble coming up with an idea for this week's photo. I started looking to lists of photo ideas for inspiration. A lot of them weren't anything I was interested in or anything I felt would help me really progress. However, one of them suggested fine art. When I read that, the first thing I thought of was how exactly a year ago, I was working on my senior thesis. As stressful as it was, I actually had a lot of fun with it. I sometimes actually miss school because although I was constantly busy that meant I was constantly being creative and I love that. So anyway, this week I decided to revisit my senior thesis project. Even though I had months to prepare for that, this time I only had a week. It was still enjoyable as always though! So, I hope y'all enjoy as well!

You Might Also Like

0 comments