Week 39; Happy 4th Birthday, Morgyn!

12:24:00 AM

Happy Friday, y'all! Welcome back to my blog! This week's post is featuring my niece Morgyn. She's made an appearance here and there because she's always over at my house so of course, she's readily available. However, this week I decided to do a regular portrait session with her for her birthday. I aimed for shooting during golden hour and I was really happy with how they turned out! Of course, she was over having her picture taken after a while but we still had tons to choose from and I actually couldn't decide which few to post here :|. That is why I added more to my website! So you can check out more HERE. I hope y'all enjoy! Let me know what you think and be sure to check back next Friday for another post!





You Might Also Like

0 comments