Week 32; Lyle's Birthday Portrait

5:25:00 PM

Hello, hello! This week I bring to you another birthday photo! Yesterday was Lyle's 24th birthday and we celebrated with dinner, drinks, hoola hoops, & failed pizza cookies/regular cookies. Anyway, I had a sort of planned out photo of what I was going to post for today but due to the fact that the Texas heat can be unbearable, we didn't take it. And since we didn't take it, I mildly panicked about what I was going to post. So, I had to rely on my awesome last minute thinking skills to figure something out. Now, I am all about simplicity so if I can skip out on setting up and using my DSLR and getting all the settings right, I will. All I had to do was tell Lyle "stand here like this" and whip out my iPhone and snap a few photos and I was done. But don't think I'm lazy and like to take the easy way out!! This is strictly for when I'm in panic mode and in a time crunch. Anyway, here is his simple birthday portrait. I hope you enjoy!


Side note: do you know how hard it is to come up with a creative birthday portrait (on a time crunch) that isn't super cheesy or intended for children under the age of 4? Ugh.

You Might Also Like

0 comments