Week 30; A California Sunset

11:09:00 PM

Well, hello there! In case you haven't noticed, I am currently in California on vacation with my family. Being away isn't going to stop me from posting! It did hinder my possibilities a bit though. I wasn't sure what to post at first. My niece had an awesome suggestion but unfortunately I couldn't capture it in time for today. I don't want to spoil it just yet because I could still take the photo and show y'all later! ;) Anyway, we were leaving dinner and I noticed the sun was setting right behind us. So, I rushed back to the hotel room and went straight to the balcony to get this shot. I have to say California sunsets ain't got nothing on Texas sunsets, but the palm trees add a nice touch! That's all I have to say for now :) So until next week, enjoy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments