Fashion // Ashtynn

2:20:00 PM

Hey guys! So, it's been a while since my last post and I feel like it's because I've been super busy. I'm not really sure if that's the case or not but we'll go with it. To be honest, I'm not sure what's happening anymore, but I digress. A few weeks ago, however, I did take a trip out to the Houston area with my family. We visited the Kemah Boardwalk one day and boy oh boy was it a miserable one. I don't recall the actual temperature that day but I do recall feeling beads of sweat drip down my back. Attractive, I know. Anyway, before we left for the trip I made sure to tell my niece to pack cute outfits. If you don't know my niece, she's 10 years old and already a little fashionista. She's adorable when she comes over and tells me "you should wear these shoes because they match your outfit best".  She loves clothes and throwing outfits together and, let's be real, she gets it from me (muahaha). This was her little outfit she chose and I think she rocked it. I did let her borrow my sunglasses to complete this look. Don't forget to let me know what you think!




You Might Also Like

0 comments