Week 28; Happy Birthday, Ashtynn!

3:09:00 PM

Lately, I've really enjoyed preparing for my weekly Friday post. I have it all set up and ready to go so that I'm not scrambling around super last minute. However, this week has been incredibly busy and, well, here I am scrambling around super last minute. Either way, it's done and ready to go! This past Sunday (July 6) was my niece's 9th birthday. It really is insane to see how fast they grow up. I now know what it was like for everyone to see me grow up and understand why they were shocked when they heard I was another year older. Anyway, Ashtynn is a little fashionista in training and was super pumped about having her picture taken. She even let me do her hair and makeup! And you know I had to include some extra shots because they were too cute! So, I hope you enjoy & don't forget to come back next week!

Disclaimer: As I have said in previous posts, I hate pointing out flaws but I feel like I need to say
something about this one. Some of you probably won't even notice but it's driving me absolutely crazy.
Please ignore the fact that you can see the carpets beneath the backdrop! I wish I had noticed
sooner that they were so visible so that I could have had a chance to fix it.



You Might Also Like

0 comments