Annual Christmas Photos | 2016

3:38:00 PM

Hey y'all! Today, I give you the post you've anticipated all year long! Probably not, but humor me would ya?! Every year I've thought, "That's it. This is the best I can come up with. How will I top this?" And again, every year, I manage to find something different for us to do.


This year, the idea of matching pajamas/onesies came to me when looking through the weekly Target ad. Now, I don't necessarily feel like I've "topped" previous Christmas photos. I'm just happy I found something different to do, at the risk of being a thousand percent cheesy. Shout out to Lyle for dressing up in this Santa onesie for the sake of our photoshoot! Also, I had just gotten Sadie a new Christmas sweater so of course she had to be part of the photos. I don't think she was feelin' it though.


Earlier this day, we had taken another road trip out to Big Bear. My original plan was to do the shoot outside in the snow. I just wasn't ready to be all kinds of looked at setting up a tripod and camera and running around in matching pjs. That's why I decided to throw it back to our wrapping paper backdrop.


But, back to Big Bear! There was twice as much snow on the ground compared to last year and I was super excited about it! I dressed Sadie up in her cute new sweater and let her run around in the snow. That only lasted about 10  minutes before she made her way to a rock and sat there shivering. We played in the snow for as long as we could handle the cold.

 

  
When we couldn't take the cold anymore, we headed back to the little town to grab a cup of coffee and hang out by the fire. We wandered the streets for about 45 minutes before heading to the lake for some last minute views.

 

I really hope you enjoyed today's post. Only a few more left for this year and then who knows what's going to happen next year! As always, thanks for reading! Until next time, xo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments