PuraVida Bracelets

3:18:00 PM

Hi guys & welcome back to another blogpost! After last week's long post, I'll try my best to keep this one short. I have some exciting stuff to share with y'all though so let's get into it.

Not too long ago, I partnered up with a brand called Pura Vida Bracelets. I became a rep for them and received my own rep package in the mail. It took me a while but I was finally able to go and shoot some photos with my new bracelets to help promote their brand.




Pura Vida Bracelets started when it's founders were traveling in Costa Rica, befriended a couple of bracelet artisans, and brought home 400 of their bracelets. The bracelets sold out so quickly and with everyone asking for more, founders Griffin and Paul knew they had something good going. Today, those two artisans plus many others now hold full time jobs thanks to these two awesome dudes.
You can check out the whole story here! I think it's really great what this brand stands for.

Check out Pura Vida on Instagram and be sure to check out their website as well! You can use my discount code (LORISANDOVAL20) for 20% off of your purchase! Please share with anyone you think would enjoy a Pura Vida bracelet!

Thanks so much for checking out today's post! Keep your eyes out for upcoming posts! Until next time, xo!




You Might Also Like

0 comments