A Day in the Life // Maria & I

4:32:00 PM

Hey guys! So, in my last post I stated that I've been enjoying documenting moments with my friends. Well, today was another one of those days. Maria and I frequently have lunch dates and what not and our typical days out include lunch, coffee and shopping! On this particular day, I had told Maria that I wanted her to pick out an outfit because I wanted to do a mini outfit of the day shoot in an urban setting. So we started out by heading downtown to our favorite lunch spot Rosario's. I swear that place always hits the spot. It's so good! Then, we decided to take a stroll along the Riverwalk to shoot. We found places that definitely fit the exact look I was going for, so I was pretty excited about that. After, we decided to head to a new coffee shop to cool off called Commonwealth Coffeehouse. Maria actually chose this place because she had found out that an old friend from her high school owns it! It was a cute little house turned coffee shop and I loved it. Of course we went shopping after our coffee stop however this time, it was more of window shopping. We decided not to do any damage to our wallets this time around, ha! Anyway, I hope you enjoy having a peek into a day in my life. I'm thinking I want to do more blogposts like this because it gives me a reason to post more frequently! We shall see though. As always, let me know your thoughts and I hope you all have a fantastic day!



You Might Also Like

0 comments