Special Date Night ft. Turo

1:10:00 PM

Hey everyone! I was recently introduced to Turo and challenged to share with you my ideas of a special date night. I'd like to think I'm pretty easy to impress because I like to keep things simple. Grabbing a cup of coffee or going for a nice drive are things that I would enjoy for a date night.


I do, however, think it's fun to change things up a bit once in a while! Doing the same kind of thing every single date night can get tiring. I think it would be fun to maybe rent a nice car to take out on a drive! Turo is a peer-to-peer car rental company, meaning you can rent from others who list their vehicles. You have hundreds of options to choose from so you can book the car of your dreams!

All you have to do is sign up with Turo and have your identity and eligibility confirmed so you can become an approved driver. Then, you can enter your travel dates and location and book your car. You can meet the car owner or have it brought straight to wherever you are! Then, you're free to adventure wherever you please! When your trip has come to an end, just make sure you refill the gas you used up and meet with the owner again to return the car.


So after renting a car, my special date night would begin with that perfect cup of coffee. After that, a nice drive through the mountains would be amazing. It's always fun to pull over where you can and take in the view! Then, date night would end by catching the sunset over the ocean, mountains or wherever you can before grabbing dinner and heading home.



I hope you enjoyed today's blogpost! Hopefully it inspired you to change up your date night routine, whether it's by renting a fun car or just going somewhere new! Be sure to check out Turo's instagram at www.instagram.com/turo. Thanks for reading today, and until next time, xo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments