Photo Diaries: May 2016

3:30:00 PM

Hey everyone! I'm not sure if you're tired of seeing about my trip, but, you shouldn't be. I mean, who doesn't want to see beautiful places all the time, right? Anyway, for this month's photo diaries, I figured I would include the rest of the photos from my birthday celebration. Since the blogposts were long enough with my ranting, I didn't want to overdo it with excessive photos as well. And surprise! A vlog of my trip is here as well! Thank you for letting me bring you along on this trip and I hope you enjoy! Let me know what you think! Until next time, xo.


BIG SUR







POINT LOBOS STATE NATURAL RESERVE



JULIA PFEIFFER BURNS STATE PARK


SAN FRANCISCO


(Muir Woods)


(Mount Tamalpais) 



(Golden Gate Bridge)



(Twin Peaks)




 


Thank you so much for taking the time to read what I have to say! I have so much fun traveling, exploring and adventuring! It means a lot that you take time to check out my blog!

You Might Also Like

0 comments