Photo Diaries: April 2016

4:26:00 PM

Hi there, I hope you're doing well! Can we just take a minute to talk about how it's already May? Yay because it's my birthday month but also, why does this always happen? I'll never understand. Anyway, we're here to talk about April adventures, so let's get on with it.


As I started preparing for this post, I realized I didn't do much during April. A few outings here and there but, aside from our adventures at Sequoia National Park, nothing major really happened. In the beginning of the month, Lyle, Marissa and I did head out to Pacific Park on the Santa Monica Pier. I've visited the pier a few times, even before moving here, but I've never gotten to experience the park before.




We had wristbands that allowed us unlimited access to most of the rides there. Of course, we rode the ferris wheel. The view from the top was perfect. You could see the entire beach and the entire pier, it was just super cool. We also got on the Sea Dragon, which is one of those rides that rocks you back and forth and makes you feel like you're going to fall out. At least, that's how those rides make me feel. We rode the rollercoaster, which is another given, and the Pacific Plunge, which is similar to the Scream at Six Flags. Those are probably my favorite rides. You never know when the drop is going to happen and the anticipation is the best part. Lastly, we got on the bumper car.. things. I'm not a fan of bumper cars because I'm never good at it. I always get stuck in some corner. This time, a small boy came at me full force screaming his head off. I was terrified. He kept backing me into a corner and I couldn't get out. I do not like bumper cars.



Oh and how could I forget that I had my first corndog, excuse me, Hotdog on a Stick. I will admit it was pretty delicious. So, we stuck around Santa Monica until sunset and went on for dinner and who knows what.


One major common reoccurrence was coffee outings. I'm a sucker for iced coffees and I love trying new places. As I was scrolling through photos on my phone, I was amazed at how many times we actually went out for coffee. I leave you with my different coffee choices from some places we have tried. Next month, I'll have some exciting blog posts up so be ready! Let me know what you think & I hope you have a great day! :) xo




You Might Also Like

0 comments