Photo Diaries: March 2016

3:04:00 PM

Hi everyone, I hope you're having a great day! It's almost the weekend and you can make it through! I believe in you! So, aside from paddle boating at Echo Park and hiking up Vasquez Rocks, March was quite an eventful month! So, let's just get started in this month's photo diaries.

Early in March, Miclynn came to visit us again! It's always a great time when she's here because we're running all over the place trying to find as many fun things as we can. I did have to work most of the weekend she was here but the few times we got to go out were fun! As much as we try to avoid Hollywood, we always find ourselves in the area when she's here. This time, we first went to check out the Wax Museum. I had never been so it was pretty neat. Then, we had birds and snakes thrown on us by the street performers. I'm pretty sure this is the most tourist thing I've ever done, but it was still so much fun. We were also accompanied by her friends Abdullah and Yaqoob, who are the sweetest guys ever and so much fun to be around!



A week later, we decided to head out to Malibu for the day. We drove through the canyon down so many winding roads but it was such a pretty view! Marissa needed her fix of Malibu Yogurt so that was our first stop when we got into town. After that, we went down to the beach to chill and watch the sun set.  We sat and talked for a while and watched the surfers. Overall, it was just a great time. Shoutout to Marissa for capturing the waves trying to drown me (a little dramatic, Lori). But really, those waves came out of nowhere. Never turn your back to the ocean, friends!






Finally, yesterday's adventures included helping out Marissa with a photoshoot, a coffee/tea break, my first Chipotle meal since Lent began, randomly discovering the murder house from season one of American Horror Story and, last but not least, finding the Halliwell Manor from Charmed. I used to watch Charmed every Sunday with my mom when it was on TV and it was our favorite show! I've currently managed to convince Lyle to watch it also. I was so excited when I first found out that the house they used was in LA (since the show takes places in San Francisco) and I had been meaning to find it for some time. I'm happy I finally did!


I hope you enjoyed reading about this month's adventures and I'm so happy I'm able to bring you all along in some way! Until next time, xo!

You Might Also Like

1 comments